Company Formation Advice and Secretarial Services
Setting up a new company isn’t that expensive. Whether you are just starting up or want to change from a sole trader to a limited company we can help you with the process.
You can read about trading as a limited company on our Statutory Accounts Page and we have tax calculators that will show you the potential tax savings at different levels of profit under various scenarios.
In addition to setting the basic company up for you we can help with the following which are all part of the process of getting the company ready to trade
Our Company formation packages can include…
- Advice on the pros and cons of incorporation in your own situation;
- Advice on your tax position and what using a limited company could mean for you.
- Appointment of directors;
- Appointment of company secretary;
- Issue of subscriber shares;
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions;
- Assistance in opening a bank account;
- Vat registration;
- Company registration for Corporation Tax;
- Set up of Company PAYE payroll scheme;
- Bookkeeping advice;
You also need to choose a company name. To check the availability of a Limited Company name, you can use the Companies House Information Service. Type in the name you want and see if it comes up in the list.
If you would like a free no obligation meeting to discuss how we can help with the formation of your new company just get in touch
Company secretarial services
The Companies Act 2006 removed the need for a company to have a Company Secretary. However, it did not remove the company’s obligations to keep records and file information at Companies House during the life of a company, both annually and as changes are made to the company’s officers, share structure and statutory documents.
Our company secretarial services include:
- Filing the Annual Return / Declaration of compliance
- Maintaining Statutory Registers
- Filing of forms on change of directors or secretary
- Giving notice of General Meetings
- Drafting agendas for company meetings
- Drafting Ordinary & Special Resolutions
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings
- Completion of share transfer forms
- Preparation of share certificates
- Dividend payment administration advice
- Carrying out company searches
If you would like a free no obligation meeting to discuss how we can help with your company secretarial obligations just get in touch